Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ecosseautodetailing IS BACK!!!

Default Ecosseautodetailing IS BACK!!!

What can i say? It's been an eventful few months to say the least!!

Why choose Ecosseautodetailing?

Ecosseautodetailing offers a superior Valeting & Detailing service,with a wealth of experience working on cars such as austin maestro's to porsche gt3's,whatever the car Ecosseautodetailing is sure to bring your car back to a like new state and lay down all surfaces with the ultimate protection!

Ecosse is recognised for providing a high quality professional Valeting & Detailing service in the UK,unrivalled in the north of scotland!! With many testimonials on car forums such as the 'Focus st owners club' 'Europes 2nd biggest nissan skyline owners club' 'uk-modz.com'

What do i not do, buy of the shelf bulk products that contain sticky tacky residues!

Dependant on the package you choose,wheel arches,door shuts,wheels,glass,interior fabric/leather and any intricate areas are cleaned and treated with quality products used by the best valeters/detailers in the world.

What is Detailing?

Set apart from general valeting services,requiring great skill and experience aided by state of the art equipment,detailing is a process where paint defects such as Swirling,Marring,Buffer trails,Scratches,Etching,Industrial fallout, and Holograms are removed, oxidized(faded) paint is also catered for by rejuvenating the paint to better than factory condition!

In most cases detailing negates the need for a full re-spray and a fully detailed car will always reach maximum value when resale time is due!

We also offer LEATHER REPAIRING SERVICES!!

Clear Film Protection...

We also offer 'clear film wrapping' this products applies to any car model or age,it does not diminish the finish of your paint work,it does not discolour,it is invisible,but best of all it protects from stonechips,bird poo(etching),fall out,tree sap,also scratches,the car can be washed in a normal manor with this protection film applied!

To dicuss your vehicles requirements please contact me via the following:

Web: www.ecosseautodetailing.co.uk
    Email: Info@ecosseautodetailing.co.uk
    Mobile: 07743555704

Prices on the website are FROM,dependant on condition of vehicle reflects the price,a quote will be given before undertaking any work! I can discuss with you a bespoke package to get achieve exactly what you want,from a quick wash to the full works!!!

Last edited by upolian; 30-Jan-11 at 13:50.

so glad you are back and I can finally get a decent valet/detail! x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    so glad you are back and I can finally get a decent valet/detail! x
    Cheers..

Do you, or do you know of anyone who would, try to take a small dent out of a car door (it's about 3 or 4 inches - caused by a careless idiot opening the door of their chelsea tractor in a car park). I never got a reply from the guy in Latheron who is listed as doing this sort of repair. I notice another thread had mixed recommendations for Spraytech.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by chordie View Post
    Do you, or do you know of anyone who would, try to take a small dent out of a car door (it's about 3 or 4 inches - caused by a careless idiot opening the door of their chelsea tractor in a car park). I never got a reply from the guy in Latheron who is listed as doing this sort of repair. I notice another thread had mixed recommendations for Spraytech.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
    I have pm'd you

I'm back PART 2:

I'm also offering training for people who are thinking of starting up a Valeting or Detailing business,this has proven quite popular already having trained people in England and Scotland,having good quality products is 1 half of the battle but how to apply them and make the most of them via a good technique is another!! Even if you would like to maintain your own car i can supply a kit and provide training(saves having your car valeted twice a month or more)!!