Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sunrise over Beechville, Nova Scotia

Default Sunrise over Beechville, Nova Scotia

Pre-digital, from the back deck, with a zoom lens
    Last edited by David Banks; 01-Feb-11 at 00:33. Reason: Upload didn't work first time - files may be too large

Sorry we can't see your pictures David; maybe some kind soul will notice and help you out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Torvaig View Post
    Sorry we can't see your pictures David; maybe some kind soul will notice and help you out.....
    That would be appreciated. First time around, the three files were around 600k each, and the warning was that it was over my quota. So I resized the files and they are now about 15k each -- and still the same warning about my quota.

There are two old photos (from Newfoundland) which I uploaded a year or two ago, which show up in a window where I can drag-and-drop them, but I cannot get the new pictures into that window.

I've tried the "ImageShack" instruction, but cannot navigate my way through it.
    Last edited by David Banks; 01-Feb-11 at 02:41. Reason: added ImageShack comment

is uploading different since the forum changed because i struggled with that 'add image' thing?!
    if your not using imageshack yet i suggest flickr as i find it quite easy to use. sign up and simply click upload images. once you have you image up click the sharee button directly above you photo.
    i just copy the BBCode straight into the post and that works.
    Hope i made sense and that helps a wee bit!
    looking forward to the photo!