Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: family history

Default family history

I came across a school photo on your site, at Pulteney Academy, in the year 1961.
    On the front row is a girl named Rose Williamson. I think she might be my cousin.As i am researching the Williamson family history i am interested to know if she still lives in Wick.
    Cathy

Default rose williamson

Did Rose and her family live in Grant St Wick if so rose still lives in Wick

Default rose

Quote Originally Posted by drains8 View Post
    Did Rose and her family live in Grant St Wick if so rose still lives in Wick
    hi rose doe s still live in wick ,her married name is mckenzie, i think she now lives in loch street , i see her now and then .if you post some more info i will get in touch with her for you?

Hi, thanks for the reply. I think Rose might have lived in Grant Street, as i know my grandmother did years ago, although i never met her.
    If her father was called Charles and her mother was called Jessie then it must be my cousin Rose.
    Charles is my mothers brother. Cathy

Hi thanks for the information, is Loch street near Grant street. If you see Rose could you tell her i am the daughter of Catherine Williamson her aunt
    Also i am researching the family history and perhaps she could fill in a few gaps for me .She might have known my Grandparents ,as i have never met them. Rose might like some information off me as i have gone back four generations.Thanks again Cathy