Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bfest 2011

Pepsi, I think you would be classed as an Edinburgh band. The idea is to give the local bands a platform to perform on, so these spaces would be specifically for them. As Kev said, even if you don't agree with the format of these things it's still a free night out with lots of good music on offer (hopefully)

We are having a 'rest of Scotland' battle in Inverness which would be the one for all bands outside Caithness to enter. There's a lot of interest in it and loads of bands have put their name in to play. It is more of a way of getting the festival exposure outside of Caithness tho to be honest.

I think a battle of the bands would be good, but only if done in the form of a game show on which the bands would be contestants.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Think a Royal Rumble would work... or a Wrestlemania type event!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Think a Royal Rumble would work... or a Wrestlemania type event!
    I would pay a fortune to watch that!

The bands already have their own entrance music. I don't think "Mean Gene" is doing anything these days, so he could interview the bands backstage for some smack talk... would be epic!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234