Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Bubbles Local Car Wash And Valet Re-Opening.

Default Bubbles Local Car Wash And Valet Re-Opening.

Bubbles local car wash and valet reopening.

Bubbles local car wash and valet service is re-opening on Friday 28th of January.
    We are sorry for the temporary closure due to unforeseen circumstances but are re-opening and hope to re-establish ourselves as soon as possible.

Opening times 0900-1730 Monday-Saturday.

Services;

Full valet, mini valet, general clean up, car wax and polish, quick car wash.

Any views or opinions are welcome.

Exterior Hand Wash And dry, Windows Cleaned Inside, Doors Jambs Cleaned And Tyres Dressed.
    £10.00

Wash And Dry

Car; £ 5.00 Van; £6.00 4X4; £6.00

Full Valet
    Exterior hand wash and dry windows cleaned inside, doors jambs, dashboard and vinyl's. rubbish removed and ashtrays cleaned.
    interior vacuum, seats,carpets,boots, mud flaps,wheel arches,tyres/alloys cleaned and dresses.
    T-cut bodywork where needed, tar spots removed, de-grease engine bay, under bonnet and component parts

£30.00

Mini Valet
    Exterior hand wash and dry windows cleaned inside, door jambs, dashboard and vinyl's.
    rubbish removed and ashtrays cleaned
    interior vacuum, seats, carpets,boots, mud flaps,wheel arches, tyres/alloys cleaned and dressed.

£17.50

Engine Bay Cleaned
    £9.00.

Contact Number ; 07796010931
    Last edited by leeroy123; 28-Jan-11 at 19:03.

Are you open on saturdays?
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

yes, we are open tomorrow. what is it you would like done?

do we just drop the car off and pick back up.. and how long does it normally take for a full valet?
    http://itqueries.com/

I was in today for a Mini-Valet at Bubbles. To say I was disappointed is putting is Mildly. What I received for my money was this.

Car was washed, Tyres hosed down, the carpets were Vacuumed, seats were Vacuumed, Door Jams wiped down.

In your post where you state what you offer as a Mini Valet :-

Exterior hand wash and dry, windows cleaned inside, door jambs, dashboard and vinyl's.
    rubbish removed and ashtrays cleaned
    interior vacuum, seats, carpets,boots, mud flaps,wheel arches, tyres/alloys cleaned and dressed.

It says Exterior Wash and Dry...............The car was Not Dried and when I drove away it was still Dripping water.

Windows cleaned inside...........No Windows were cleaned inside at all.

Dashboard & Vinals Cleaned.................Dashboard was Not Touched let alone Cleaned.

Interior Vacuum, Seats, Carpets, Boot.................The Boot was open but it was completely ignored.

Mud Flaps, Wheel Arches, Tyres/Alloys Cleaned..............The Tyres were Hosed down and that was all, none of the rest was done.

I paid with a £20.00 note and was told that he could not give me any change, so my £17.50 Mini Valet cost me £20.00.

I would have said something at the time but I wanted to make sure I was correct by reading your post first, also my wife was with me and she would not let me say anything to the young Man who did the work.

Needless to say I will Not be returning to your Car Wash.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    I was in today for a Mini-Valet at Bubbles. To say I was disappointed is putting is Mildly.
    When the guy first posted on here about reopening he couldn't even spell 'valet'......that seemed a good enough indication that he was unlikely to be able to provide you with one.

Would be surprised if they had public liabilty Insurance in case of damage to car.
    Did ask them about this but never got an answer
    This is the same people that have a ad in the Groat as Tree Surgeons

like to say this is a couple off guys new to the buisness running it now and if you dont tell them what wrong they wont learn by there mistakes so to be fair give them a chance and with feed back they can only get better and to be fair it handy to have a car wash and once up and running i think the guys will do a great job so when i take my car i will be telling what i want and if not satisfied will add discount and tell them why so we should all do the same so they know what is expected then we all win ///

Quote Originally Posted by bridgeend View Post
    Would be surprised if they had public liabilty Insurance in case of damage to car.
    Did ask them about this but never got an answer
    This is the same people that have a ad in the Groat as Tree Surgeons
    Employers liability insurance is the only legal requirement for a Valeter at a fixed premises not public liability,but for piece of mind every valeter should have this insurance as you just never know,if they dont have this insurance they are doing nothing wrong
    Last edited by upolian; 31-Jan-11 at 23:40.

I have only done full valets and have never done any mini-valets as I have just opened , so why are you telling lies on my business, I don't even know who you are?

Quote Originally Posted by leeroy123 View Post
    I have only done full valets and have never done any mini-valets as I have just opened , so why are you telling lies on my business, I don't even know who you are?
    As long as I have been a member here I have never called anyone a Liar until now.

You are a Liar sir as I did call in for a Mini-Valet on the 31st January. Everything I posted above is 100% True and Correct including the bit where I received no change from the young man who did the supposed Mini-Valet.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I went once to get my car washed and after driving home my hubby told me i got ripped off as he had missed the wheels,will be going back to Upolian now that he has started up again.

Oh my! Glad your happy with my standard

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    As long as I have been a member here I have never called anyone a Liar until now.

You are a Liar sir as I did call in for a Mini-Valet on the 31st January. Everything I posted above is 100% True and Correct including the bit where I received no change from the young man who did the supposed Mini-Valet.
    i believe you kodiak.
    you have no reason to lie....
    and every reason to be annoyed!!!
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....

This Place has been Closed again for a few days