Having had so called Hot wings at various places and never found them in the slightest bit hot, so I traweled the web and adapted the following which are HOT but also very tasty.

used 1kg wings which are deep fried for couple minutes just enough to turn them white
for sauce mixed 200g sambal olek (red chilli paste) if you can get one with garlic then even better with
100g Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (just use any decent one you can get or like)
plus 3/4 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
plus 4 Habanero chilli peppers thinly sliced (if cant get would use a dozen birds eye chillies)
warning! wear gloves to slice Habaneros they are extremely hot and you dont want to rub your eye after handling them
if you didnt use sambal olek with garlic then a teaspoon of lazy garlic quickly heat to remove the white wine vinegar and add
mix all ingredients and marinade the wings overnight

place on oven tray pouring over excess marinade or keep for dipping, cook in oven at about 200 for 20 minutes or so until edges start burning and enjoy

i like with homemade coleslaw, potato salad, corn on the cob, homemade potato or sweet potato wedges. they are spicy but have loads of flavour and anyone how doesnt enjoy spicy food will not be able to eat :-), tough luck i say!!!!!!!!!!!

plus if not hot enough for you add some super hot sauce eg Dave's Insanity to the mixture and that will ensure your lips are still tingling the next morning