Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: missing cat-spring park !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default missing cat-spring park !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lastnigh we went and shouted on our cat hes black and he still hasnt came back and we keep on shoting on him and we went out side to look but we cant seem to find him so we are getting woried hes black and he has white wiskers and hes only a kitten and he has a purpel and white coller iff enyone finds him contact us on -01847 890007 or pm

alfie is 9 months but is small for his age, he is black and a slim cat his whiskers are mainly white with a couple of black ones, this isnt like him, i let him out yesterday about 3 and he normally moews at the door to get back in, so its a bit strange, i looked along the main road last night just incase but there was no sign, will go and have another look further roud today just incase, if anyone see's him, wheather he is alive or something has happened to him, please let me know as its the not knowing that is the worst bit, really want him home.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

So sorry your wee cat is missing and know how worrying that is.

He has probably been shut in somewhere so check all outbuildings in your area. Hope you find him soon!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

unfortunatly alfie was hit by a car last night and didnt survive, rip alfie :'(
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

OH my Goodness !!!!

I'm so, so sorry for you HorseLover and your mum, Balto..................

Here is massive hugs (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((O)))))))))))))))))))) )))))))) to you all on the very sad loss of Alfie!

Always remember how you gave him such a happy life when he was initially abandoned, he was a very happy kitty and maybe he just wanted to go "out and about" and see the world without concern for his own safety......I'm proud of you "Horselover" for being such a great owner of Alfie; he'll always love you !! XXX
    Last edited by cherokee; 22-Jan-11 at 16:09.
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

no it isnt the kitten that was abandonded that died, thats teddy, he refuses to even go near the door now thankfully, alfie and lola were the 2 kittens that the girls got me for my birthday last year, lola has been sitting at the window since last night think he senses something has happened to his brother, thankyou for your kind words.

It still must be so heart-breaking Balto,..... I'm thinking of you .........
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

just cant believe he has gone, he was such a funny cat lol, with his head movements lol, and the fact he used my leg as a scratch pole not funny, but what i would give now for him to be scratching my leg just now, still got to tell my eldest daughter as she is at a friends in tongue.

can i just say thankyou to the lady who found him initally, if it wasnt for her i still wouldnt know what happened to him, she did say she sent a pm but i havent recieved it, but thankyou for what you did, also the seal rescue people who took him to the vets.xx

So sad.
    Thats the 4th I know of.
    Last edited by Dadie; 22-Jan-11 at 20:24. Reason: forgot about one.

i will never forget poor alfie i hate roads lola his brother just sits beside me now puring and nuging her head against me i feel so sad on her but atleast we know whats happend to him thats the main thing thankyou all for the kind comments and thankyou to my friends mum for finding him if it wasnt for her we wouldnt have knew what had happend to him and thankyou 2 the seal rescue for handing him into the vet but he was alive when they found him but he sadly passed away . :'(

So very, very sorry.

Although his life was cut cruelly short he was much loved and has left you with wonderful memories which will comfort you in time to come.

RIP wee Alfie. xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

I never said it was YOUR CATS or implied it was.
    Its the 4th I know about in the last couple of weeks!
    I counted 3 but didnt count alfie, he was the 4th.
    And its DADIE not daddy, im a mum!
    Maybe you are a little sensitive at the moment.
    I havent kept count of all the cats you have had that were killed on the road.
    I said it was sad.
    Last edited by Dadie; 23-Jan-11 at 11:10.

when i phoned the vets yesterday, he said 2 had been brought in at the same time, just crazy the amount of cats that are getting killed on the roads just now.

It is so sad to hear your news hun my heart goes out to you all I know what it is like to loss a cat like that RIP ALFIE XXXXXXXXX

i here by declare in front of you all, i am NEVER EVER EVER getting another cat, thankfully the other 3 we have arent interested in going out, and lola, well we are going to try and not let him out, but the might be easier said than done.

Thats good news!
    I havent kept count but you have had lots killed on the road.
    I think it must be more than three in the last year or so by the outburst puppygirl had (which has vanished)
    And I dont know how many in total!
    Its only sensible, if you cant keep your pets safe not to get them!
    It wont be easy to say no to the kids but remind them of how many they have lost to the road.
    And dig your heels in!
    Last edited by Dadie; 24-Jan-11 at 16:45.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. I lost my little cat Charlie just before Christmas, and I thought where I live now was absolutely safe for cats. It seems nowhere is safe at all these days. There is always the possibility of house cats, which is what I'm considering from now on. Big hugs, I know how awful you feel.