Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tesco iPhone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tesco iPhone

Does anyone else have an iPhone on Tesco Mobile? I picked one up on Saturday and have been trying to send an MMS since Monday but have had no luck! I think I've been on the phone to their customer services team no less than 9 times (twice so far today) and every time I phone I get a different answer! The last person I spoke to told me that Tesco iPhones won't send an MMS in our area.

So if anyone here does have an iPhone on Tesco, could you please let me know if you can send an MMS

well if you have a signal i dont see why you shouldnt be able to send/receive mms, it might take more or less time depending on the strength but the phone can send and receive mms .
    you probably have some setting to do on the phone, you usually have to do that for mms

Thanks, I have been through all the settings, I've tried 3 different sets off settings, a soft reset, a hard reset and I'm at the stage to throw it off the wall

sorry my skills dont go further!
    hang in there
    cecile

I would have taken the phone back to Tesco by the third unproductive and different answer from customer services.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Throw it off the wall and buy an HTC