Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zzzzzzzzzz......

I toss and turn in my bed until I get exhausted. Then I drop off to sleep. Would rather not take anything to help me to get to sleep. I already take too much medication to treat my diabetes, heart problems, etc.

Im lucky 9 out of 10 times when my head hits the pillow count to 5 im asleep but on the odd occasion when i cant sleep i dont go to my bed if im not tired i think that makes things worse i just sit up and play the ps3 till i get tired

I also did not realise how many people had trouble sleeping. I simply put my head down, close my eyes, make my breathing slower and empty my thoughts (easy in my case, lol) - bingo! Out for the count. One good trick worth trying is getting a complex text book on something like Astrophysics or Computer Programming - try reading that in bed!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco View Post
    I also did not realise how many people had trouble sleeping. I simply put my head down, close my eyes, make my breathing slower and empty my thoughts (easy in my case, lol) - bingo! Out for the count. One good trick worth trying is getting a complex text book on something like Astrophysics or Computer Programming - try reading that in bed!
    Ricco: Reading those text books might get interesting to me and it would linger my sleep. I would have to find something more boring. Doing that could possible work to get me off to sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12