Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: **missing black kitten, 7 months old** lost from kinnaird st wick

Default **missing black kitten, 7 months old** lost from kinnaird st wick

Answers to the name of Chester. He is all black, about half grown & is microchipped. He also needs medication.
    We have searched the area but no luck. Anyone with info please call 07796943730, thanks.
    Very sad 4 year old little boy

Oh My Goodness, Snow White !!

Yet another wee "furr-baby" gone missing (even worse that the wee mite needs his medicine!) - your wee boy must be very upset!

Really hope that people in your area are checking their sheds and out-buildings; he's maybe just got accidentally locked in somewhere?

Keeping my fingers crossed that Chester comes home soon, please keep us up-dated....................XX
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Default kitten

any luck yet??

Oh no I am so sorry to hear that wee Chester is missing!

As Cherokee said, check all outbuildings in the area as he may have sneaked in somewhere and been shut in.

Really hope you find him safe and well very soon.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Keeping my fingers crossed that he comes home soon.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Thanks for the comments. No luck yet, wee man still missing

Have you tried the garages up your way as, someone I know, found her missing kitten in one of them.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"