Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: wanted homing pigeons

Default wanted homing pigeons

does anyone localy have homing pigeons available, just normal run of the mill birds nothing fancy?
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Won't you have to keep collecting them?

Quote Originally Posted by davem View Post
    Won't you have to keep collecting them?

is that a joke? lol:
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Course -I was thinking selling homing pigeons could be an ideal business. You'd never run out of stock!

A good place to start would be the fur and feather show in Castletown on Saturday, loads of pigeon keepers there.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

thanks Unicorn, sadly im away all day Saturday

if you have no luck pm me your details and what you are looking for and I will ask for you as I will be there anyway.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

hi, i have a couple of pairs if you want them pm me your details if you are still looking

Hi sent you a PM, sorry didnt notice the reply, yes im still looking for some

Still looking for any spare pigeons?

Curious as to what makes a pigeon a 'homing' pigeon? We have quite a few pigeons on the farm which we would love to relocate (that's nice speak for 'get rid of').