Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Far North Soap - Goat Milk Soap

Talking Far North Soap - Goat Milk Soap

Valentines Day is just around the corner and we are currently working on our Valentine's day range.
    Our new gift sets with love theme shapes and scents will be available shortly.

All our soap contains raw ingredients of: Saponified Oils of Olive, Coconut, Palm and of course our own hand milked unpasteurised rich creamy goats milk.

We use a traditional old fashioned method of hand crafting soap using a cold process with fresh goat’s milk for our herds of goats.

Goats milk is known for its wonderful moisturising properties and it makes a lovely creamy soap that is suitable for all skin types.

It has earned a reputation for soothing sensitive skin and helping with conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.

The website shop has been updated with new items. Why not take a look.
    www.farnorthsoap.webs.com , you can also follow us on facebook.

You can buy our soap with confidence as our products are safety certified by an independent safety assessor which is in accordance with EU cosmetic regulations and we are members of The Guild of Craft Soap & Toiletry Makers‏

Hope you are all enjoying our soap

Diane & Lynne

Last edited by divanp75; 04-Jan-11 at 18:18.

hey d, i will definately be interested in buyin yer soap.

last year i switched til goats milk an' hev niver looked back...will be checkin oot yer website wi' intent til buy
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

I cant stomach cows milk anymore thats one of the reasons I got goats.

Have a look at our website, we are adding new soaps all the time.

Diane

yep same here, always had goats and goats milk, raw, unpasteurised, fresh, full of the health benefits long since forgotten
    you always know what sort of a day its been when it gets to night

When my dad was a nipper they had a goat in rural Shopshire. He always said they called it Willjill because my Gran wasn't sure what sex it was. Didn't stop her from milking him/her every morning