Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Och, just getting a bit fed-up now....

Default Och, just getting a bit fed-up now....

I'm a wee bitty scunnered now with this Forum........

In,Oot,In Oot; are we off or aren't we..................????
    Last edited by cherokee; 02-Jan-11 at 20:48.
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Instead of moaning about the Org, just be thankful, it comes on even intermittently, keep up the good work Bill
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I always have loved you G (And A Very Happy New Year to You Too XXX!!!!!) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lang may your lum reek !!!
    Last edited by cherokee; 02-Jan-11 at 20:44.
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

It is getting rather annoying

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    I'm a wee bitty scunnered now with this Forum........

In,Oot,In Oot; are we off or aren't we..................????
    Ditto! I am oot more than in, it's too much to ask of the average joe blogg.........

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    I always have loved you G
    dis he hev 'at effect on ye too????
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

QUOTE=trix;804572]dis he hev 'at effect on ye too???? [/QUOTE]

Aye Trix, I just love him to pieces (arms,legs, torso........... ........?
    Last edited by cherokee; 02-Jan-11 at 22:37.

Keep looking trix, I have told you before, I am FED UP, not hard up

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Keep looking trix, I have told you before, I am FED UP, not hard up
    i da want yer love goally....i prefer wur relationship lek 'iss, gies ye more an edge aboot ye.

its beyond ma control, i cana help ma feelins toward ye...ye cana stop'ed so dina fecht'ed. i stopt tryin a long time ago - submissiveness x x x
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

I miss the org too. It's become a kind of surrogette comforter. I would miss it if it was gone. Golach too and the rest have all become a part of my cyber life. I widna go as far to say I love any of you but theres some are more lovable than others.
    I like to think of it as history on the hoof. If the doomers and gloomers are wrong and we dont wipe ourselves out in the next few hundred years the internets going to be as much a part of human nature as human nature itself.

Quote Originally Posted by gleeber View Post
    I miss the org too. It's become a kind of surrogette comforter. I would miss it if it was gone. Golach too and the rest have all become a part of my cyber life. I widna go as far to say I love any of you but theres some are more lovable than others.
    I like to think of it as history on the hoof. If the doomers and gloomers are wrong and we dont wipe ourselves out in the next few hundred years the internets going to be as much a part of human nature as human nature itself.
    Well said Gleeber, but I'd still lek the "Org" to be a wee bitty more consistant than it is at the moment ?
    Last edited by cherokee; 02-Jan-11 at 22:39.

This is not a complaint, but does anyone know. Why the org is taking so long to load and is very slow.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

We get what we pay for...the fun of the Org costs us nothing day in and day out. Guess it's a testament to how much we enjoy it that we go batty when it's not instantly available. I'm thankful it exists at all.

Senior Member....what the.......? Now I'm feelin owld.

Iv'e just noticed that ( senior memeber ) What's all that about. lol
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

I've no idea why the server went down or what they are having to do to fit it but it might be a bit 'up and down' and slow until the issue is resolved. I'd guess that the server has been hacked by someone that speaks arabic.

As a guest in this hoose I do not grumble about the decor or whether the door is open or not. I'm glad it's there to pop in to, I'm glad for the welcome and think the hospitality is pure Caithness.

Many thanks Gleeber, I am proud that you hold me in such high esteem as to mention myself as being a part of your cyber life. I am astounded I alone was singled out for such an award, I am sure that there are many others more worthy of this distinction

Its a good job then that its no used for essential things like finding out what time the baker is open, or for old dears snowed in to post their SOS messages!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Manson View Post
    I've no idea why the server went down or what they are having to do to fit it but it might be a bit 'up and down' and slow until the issue is resolved. I'd guess that the server has been hacked by someone that speaks arabic.
    Or the extra traffic caused by hosting all the Hogmanay photographs on the same server as the forum and website, is making the host server creak under the stress.

Why aren't the photos hosted on an external, dedicated image hosting site like photobucket.com?
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast