Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Doanalsin's diary: December 2010

Default Doanalsin's diary: December 2010

Hi all...this is a test to familiarise myself with the slot for my new column, launching early next year.
    Already, I have heard from a Caithnessian now resident in Nova Scotia and would hope to hear from more exiles, as well as the folks at home
    Originally, Doanalsin's Diary was to have been an occassional affair but Bill Fernie has set up this slot in such a way as to make it possible for me to imput news and pictures, as and when these becomes available, which means I can get items of interest to you, much quicker.
    So, feel free to get in touch with me in 2011. You won't be able to insert these direct into the Diary, but will be able to contact it by e-mail and still enjoy the freedom of the forum in which to post your comments. My own e-mail address is Nwicker60@aol.com and the postal address, 11 Ackergill Crescent, Wick, Caithness, KW1 4DU.
    I look forward to hearing from you and, hopefully between us, we can achieve a sufficiently good mix to make the column of general interest.
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and that there's a healthy and happy
    New Year in store for you all.

Noel

No sure how different this will be from all the other threads on here!

We already have the housewives of Caithness posting their daily diaries of life, including what their offspring are having for breakfast, whether they are going to school/toddlers today, what their "hubbies" are up to, and how their families travel plans are being affected by the weather!

Hi there, Orcadian

Thanks for your comment. I hope my column will have something interesting for you, in it. Why not suck it and see!

More than 300 orgers have.
    Last edited by Nwicker60; 13-Jan-11 at 18:57.