Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Driving To Wick In The Snow - To Showcase The New Video Feature on the Forum

Default Driving To Wick In The Snow - To Showcase The New Video Feature on the Forum

OK orgers you can now add video to your posts in the forum. Just upload your video to any place like Youtube or Flickr et then go get the share code and place it in your post. Or indeed any video you want to talk about for music or films etc that is already on the web.

For example here is one I chose as it was made the same day I drove back home to Wick in the snow although I missed the heavy bit it was still slippy on the roads. And I had already been stuck in Inverness after my main council meeting on Thursday finishing at nearly 9.00pm on Thursday and then Friday was not good and came back like this guy on Saturday 18th December. The main point is you can now all add video if you want to highlight something in your posts.

I have added some guidance on how to do this in the testing section. There are probably other ways of doing the same thing -
    http://forum.caithness.org/showthrea...769-Test-Video
    Last edited by Bill Fernie; 30-Dec-10 at 17:12.