Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Car on fire in tescos car park

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Car on fire in tescos car park

Some poor soul car just exploded in car park

Black smoke, then huge flames, took very quickly

I left pretty sharpish as I was a wee bit scared!

Think I have been watching too many films, people seemed too be too close for my liking!

Certainly think car empty and hope no one hurt

is this in thurso or wick ??

It's the wick tesco

Wick

Such a shame

Saw the fire and it was a shame on the car and surrounding cars that got damaged. Quite amusing that it took at least 5 mins after the flames started for staff to announce over the tannoy -' Can all managers come to the customer service desk' -this obvioulsy got little response as they had to repeat it. Think so many people were looking on in disbelief that everyone forgot to phone the fire brigade as they took ages to arrive.

Ouch, not so good, hope everyone was ok and things get sorted quickly for those involved, bad time of year to get hold of insurance companies etc
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    Saw the fire and it was a shame on the car and surrounding cars that got damaged. Quite amusing that it took at least 5 mins after the flames started for staff to announce over the tannoy -' Can all managers come to the customer service desk' -this obvioulsy got little response as they had to repeat it. Think so many people were looking on in disbelief that everyone forgot to phone the fire brigade as they took ages to arrive.

I phoned the fire service at 12.03 and they were there by 12.07,(by my watch) pretty good going I thought considering they all work and have to get to the station from wherever they may be :-)
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do