Wooa, Wooa,
Dragon, are we not just a little touchy? Sorry if you take my throw-away flippant comments to heart. As others have commented before, you seem to posses a self destructive vibe that leaves you wide open for such light banter. I meant no harm to you.

These threads are getting your original post lots of exposure. Isn't that a positive element?

I suggest a slightly more robust personna should be developed, and keep plugging with your requests for other musicians. I hope your musical ventures are successful, just don't go too overboard with the drama part!!

And, thanks for the good band comment.

Quote Originally Posted by K dragon
get off my back deemac. just read the comment be happy and stop critiscing everything i have to say, you moaned about my album and now your moaning about this, you like to condescend people dont you?. yes your in a good band, yes your an older muscian, but that dont mean jack to me. the thread was for people who were interested in joining a band, not for YOU to have a laugh at my exspense. so politely shove off and leave me to do my thing and you do yours.