Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sinclair campbell/ james henderson

Default Sinclair campbell/ james henderson

My 2x GRT Aunt was Sinclair Campbell born19 june 1849 watten caithness, her parents were John Campbell and Elizabeth Brims. I havnt been able to find her after the 1861 census then on the family search .org I found a Sinclair campbell married James henderson 5 june Kilmister Wick 1868. However it gives her mothers name as Margaret Brims so am not sure if I have the correct one. If anyone can help me with informataion I would be most grateful, thank you
    Jan

If she died after 1868 there will be a statutory death record for her in Scotlands People that you would need to buy - but that will show the parents and the husband of Sinclair Campbell - there might be two death records if they are different people - but it should solve your problem. Cheers Christina

Hi Jan, Hope you are still around. This is the same lady and my husband's direct descendant. Her death gives her mother as Elizabeth Brims.

Barbara

Thank you Barbara, I did send a PM last night to you but now realise I had the correct marriage and have found the death record on Scotlands People so thank you. I wonder if you have a photo of her you might share. My great Grandmother was her sister Helen and I have a photo of Helen and her sister Isabella with their mother Elizabeth.
    Jan