Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Molly

Default Molly

Thought I'd share this wee video clip of Molly. Please excuse the silly voice! Also the wobbling as was tickling her tummy and holding the camera at the same time!

Aaaaw she is lovely Liz

Thank goodness I am not the only one with silly voice syndrome when playing with the furries.....she is gawjus though.

Default Molly

Had a look at all the photos of your family members! Your bairns are spoilt rotten so they are

Aww Liz she has come so far since you took her in, beautiful...... what silly voice you should hear mine when the animals are getting mooshy
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Awww Liz, she is gorgeous, well and truly part of the family.

I am also guilty of the silly voice when talking to the furries! LOL She looks so cute! Thanks for sharing
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Thanks everyone and glad I'm not the only one who speaks to their furbabies this way!

Aye Unicorn she has fairly come on. For one thing she's twice the size she was!She suits it though and is so big and cuddly.

She doesn't want to go out though! Tried a few times in the back garden and she just wanted back in again.
    She's a sweety and has been such a comfort since losing Charly. xx

What a beautiful cat - she obviously loves you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Dizzy View Post
    What a beautiful cat - she obviously loves you very much!
    Thanks! Although we only adopted her in August it feels like she's always been here.

Oh gosh she is SO beautiful! I just want to reach in and rub her belly too I love big fluffy bats who lie on their back, my boy does the same, and Molly's belly reminds me of his!
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Thanks Sarah. Ha ha I'm glad to know there is someone else who can't resist rubbing a lovely furry bowg!

Molly's favourite position is lying on her back and belly up! x

My Lucky is rather fond of lying on his back too

Lucky by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Oh let me at that gorgeous belly!!!

Don't you think they'd make a lovely couple Sarah? They could lie side by side holding paws.

OH I love that Belly Photo its brill xx

Molly is gorgeous!! Fairly has come on since u got her liz! You should be so proud!

I cant say my cat Fintan is fond of the silly voice, last time i done it he walked away! But..my kids like it! Jay giggles (probably thinking what an eejit i look) haha!!

xxx
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyCowie View Post
    Molly is gorgeous!! Fairly has come on since u got her liz! You should be so proud!

I cant say my cat Fintan is fond of the silly voice, last time i done it he walked away! But..my kids like it! Jay giggles (probably thinking what an eejit i look) haha!!

xxx
    Aw thanks Shelley. Yes she is such a beautiful looking girl and I love her soooooooo much!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Oh let me at that gorgeous belly!!!

Don't you think they'd make a lovely couple Sarah? They could lie side by side holding paws.
    Aww that's cute! Lucky would love a companion who loved him back. We have another cat, a female tabby, but she was abandonned as a kitten as has zero social skills. She loves to hate him, and never snuggles with him. He just wants to cuddle! Molly would be good for him
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Aww that's cute! Lucky would love a companion who loved him back. We have another cat, a female tabby, but she was abandonned as a kitten as has zero social skills. She loves to hate him, and never snuggles with him. He just wants to cuddle! Molly would be good for him
    Aww poor Lucky! Mind you not sure whether Molly will be 'the one' after all.
    Suzy went to 'cuddle' her for the first time yesterday and she whacked her!!! Not in a horrible way and they're still friends.