Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cat in need of a good home

What a lovely outcome for this cat, if her previous owners happen to peruse this forum I really hope that karma pays them a visit at some point in life.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Great news! Hope that she settles into her new home well!
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Here is a photo of madam in her bed, although she does appear to prefer the couch! She is looking around the house a bit more today and isnt bothered about the dogs, so much so that she decided to jump up on the bed this morning, while there were 2 labs on it too!
    I am going to make an appt with the vets tomorrow for a check up, just to make sure she is okay....but so far so good, she has settled well and is enjoying being warm, cosy and fed

That is absolutely fantastic news, she looks like she has settled in well.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Well done Ladybird and best of luck to you and your new friend

She is lovely and wonderful that she has made herself at home. She obviously knows where she is well off!

Great that your doggies have welcomed her as well. x

Awww bless her! I do so love a happy ending!
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Just a wee update......Pod has been with us now for just over 2 weeks and it feels like she has been here forever. She is very sweet natured and is an absolute sweetheart! She has had her check up with the vet and the first of her vaccination injections, with her next one due next week - that wasnt so much fun but after a couple of swipes and bites we got there
    She has managed to claim the sofa and as her own (much to the dogs disgust!) but they have accepted her being here and they are all getting along really well....

Really glad to hear that Pod has become a much loved member of your family.
    You have given her the best Christmas present she could have wished for!

I was near to tears when i started reading the threads about the poor 3 legged cat living in a shed after being abandoned.
    Ladybird, thank goodness for you, it is so good that you took the cat in and have given it a loving home.
    Will someone please report the previous owners and get them charged with animal neglect so that they cant do this again.
    So releived there is a happy ending. It makes you wonder how many poor cats are living rough, or rather dying, in the freezing cold.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Fran I have about five stray cats who come to be fed every night and it makes me sad that they don't know the love of a home.
    Have had strays coming for years and, thankfully, some were friendly enough to be rehomed.

There should be no such thing as stray cats and it makes me really mad that there are just because of uncaring people!

Still people like ladybird restore my faith in human nature.

What a lovely story! Ladybird, well done you and im glad she has settled in well! Even if the dogs are disgusted she has the couch!

How do people live with themselves when they have abandoned an animal?

I have a "stray" that i feed. She isnt technically a stray tho! Chris had her before i met him, she moved away with the kids and their mum but ran away. Now she is back again! She is ferral so wouldnt stay in the house when she was finally caught so she is happy sleeping in our shed (blankets and bedding in there)

Also just to add Ladybird, she is gorgeous!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Glad this lucky little kitty has a loving warm home for Christmas
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12