Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which would you buy? (need ur help)

Why waste money on a stupid little toy when you can spend the money on your kids better... basically im not worried about what i get for xmas... I would have nothing as long as my kids get loads..... Xmas is for kids thats what i say...
    Lost all your TV channels!!!
    Updated Digital Switchover FAQ's and Connection Wizard
    www.pr-electrical.com

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE View Post
    The Disgo Tablet 6000 more or less does that exact same thing as an ipad only difference the disgo is at a really affordable price
    And that it's a bit crap.

Smile I vote for the Kindle!

It depends what your hubby is really after. I have the Kindle 3G, it was a birthday pressie, eight weeks ago and I love it. I've read eighteen books so far and some of these 'classic books' are really long!

I've always been classed as a 'bookworm', as I've always enjoyed reading, I never thought I would enjoy an e-reader as I love 'proper' books so much, but the kindle is pretty special. It is so easy to read, your eyes do not tire as much, as when reading normal books. In between these eighteen books read, I also read a normal book and found it strange to turn the pages, I was so use to clicking on the next page.

There are hundreds of free books in the Kindle store on Amazon, not only the classics but also more modern books, offered from the publishers from time to time and immediately snapped up by Kindle owners.

Has your husband downloaded Kindle for PC or other apps? This would give him more of an idea of the books on offer and it would sync with any books read on his Kindle if you decided to get him one.

On the Kindle store page there is also a Kindle forum for people to discuss Kindles and that might be worth a look.

If you decide to go for Kindle, you won't be disappointed, it's the best present I've ever received.

Good luck with deciding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12