Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanna buy a warship?

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    "trouble is can only be sold for non-warlike purposes"
    Yeah but, once we've got it and ladened it full of blackmarket arms and some quality airborne assets from 'Ivan the Honest' who's gonna come and argue?

We'll have a bigger boat than the Navy's got left.

An' we can do pleasure cruises to make it look good then when they're not lookin' we can go and bomb skiffs and other littler boats n' stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Yeah but, once we've got it and ladened it full of blackmarket arms and some quality airborne assets from 'Ivan the Honest' who's gonna come and argue?

We'll have a bigger boat than the Navy's got left.

An' we can do pleasure cruises to make it look good then when they're not lookin' we can go and bomb skiffs and other littler boats n' stuff.
    Didn't want that to become public, I did mention (wink wink) 'Winter lay-up'
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Fit her out as a prison hulk and moor her in the Flow! Fill her full of tailgaters, queue jumpers, boy racers, speed limit exemptions and double parkers.

Hire vampires from Portgower as guards and no heaters in winter.

Any other prisoner category suggestions welcome......

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    Didn't want that to become public, I did mention (wink wink) 'Winter lay-up'
    That was supposed to be a PM shhhhh, just don't tell anyone, I don't think they'll notice.

edit: damn, this wasn't a PM either!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Engines n' avionics are what cost the money though, havin' said that I can do a 2 seat Hawker hunter for $49,000 (with engine)
    I'll put it on my Christmas hints list. But I won't hold my breath. The USAF guy said he thinks the Hunter is the sexiest jet plane ever built (he was an F-15 driver himself).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12