Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking for.....

Default Looking for.....

I'm looking for a copy of the film "The Tattoist" starring Rod Steiger......

I know this is a long shot and its an older film; Gosh, not even sure if I have the correct title (or even spelling? LOL !!) , but I'd be more than willing to pay for it........please help; my OH would love a copy in his Christmas stocking....
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Talking the tattoist

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    I'm looking for a copy of the film "The Tattoist" starring Rod Steiger......

I know this is a long shot and its an older film; Gosh, not even sure if I have the correct title (or even spelling? LOL !!) , but I'd be more than willing to pay for it........please help; my OH would love a copy in his Christmas stocking....
    this film is actually called THE ILLUSTRATED MAN it was made in 1969, did you get a copy ?

Thank you so much for your reply Wanted!!

I also appreciate you letting me know the correct title of the film.

I've replied to you by PM
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Default The Illustrated Man

There are a couple of copies of this DVD on Ebay!

Just to say a Massive Thank You to "Wanted" !!!!!!!!!!

He "burnt" a copy of The Illustrated Man for my OH and absolutley made his Christmas !!

My OH, heard/read about this film when he was 12 years old and for the past 30 years he often thought about it, but could never track down a copy , until "Wanted" so very kindly helped.

My OH was totally blown away by your kindness !!!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Nice result !
    What did you both think of the film ?

Hi Dog-Eared !!

Hope you're well and had a lovely Christmas.

We haven't actually got round to watching it yet, but my OH is desperate to see it, so he'll probably sit up tonight to watch it.