Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile Auto Valeting

Catchy but id remove the 'you reserve the right to refuse a job if you dont think you can do it justice' from your advert,defeats the purpose of the business name

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    Catchy but id remove the 'you reserve the right to refuse a job if you dont think you can do it justice' from your advert,defeats the purpose of the business name
    Can't. Its too late to edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    Can't. Its too late to edit it.
    Pm a mod

Default valeting

Well if your as good as Upolian i will give you a try once the weather gets better.I have a 5 series BMW.
    Upolian did our cars in the past and always made such a good job.
    Good luck with your new venture.

Excellent! Why not treat her to a leather clean and condition too. I have lots of experience with BMWs, Mercedes and Jaguars

As explained previously,anybody who has worked with me...has purely worked with me,they have no relation to my company,reputation,or anything related to my work,im afraid people will have to form their own opinion of your work,i started at the bottom and worked up you will have to do the same That's the way i see things in any new business

Edit: This is just a note for people who relate me to somebody else.
    Last edited by upolian; 03-Dec-10 at 23:36.

Yes, I absolutely want people to judge me on my own work

A quick update folks.

Still fighting the weather, we are fully booked up until Friday 17th Dec at the moment. Still have some slots for the following week up to Christmas eve and we're taking bookings for January.

Thanks

PM for bookings or email ijmakeadifference@yahoo.co.uk
    Last edited by ducati; 10-Dec-10 at 09:33.

Well folks, that's it for Xmas I think.

I will be working again from Monday 3rd Jan (although I am booked up until the 5th, weather permitting). So I'm taking bookings for both Cars and Motorcycles, if you are desperate between Christmas and New Year for visiting family etc. then give me a PM or email ijmakeadifference@yahoo.co.uk and I will do my best to accommodate you.

So, all the very best for Christmas and New Year. I wish all Peace and Happiness.

Hi folks. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year celebration.

The weather is allowing work to commence and we are getting nice and busy.

Contacts here: Makeadifference Mobile Car & Motorcycle Valeting or just PM me for a booking.

Don't worry if you use your car all week, I'm quite happy to offer my valeting service for both cars and motorcycles at the weekend.

Cheers

Ian

Hi, I get a lot of PMs asking about pricing so I thought I would bump this thread. The pricing is on the opening post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12