Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Mobile Auto Valeting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mobile Auto Valeting

Hi,

I have decided to see if I can go it alone with my take on keeping Caithness's cars clean and shiny.

I've been a petrol head for going on 40 years and I am fanatical about the appearance of cars. For many years I have prepped and shown classic cars in concourse competion and won many trophies for presentation of paintwork and engine bays and interiors.

The area I will concentrate on to start off with is valeting.

A valet will include; cleaning the interior dash, door cards, plastic trims vacuuming the carpets and seats, cleaning the door shuts, interior and exterior of the glass.

The exterior will be the wheels and tyres cleaned, paintwork shampooed with a quality wash and wax product. bugs removed, Tar removed, exterior trim treated with a protector. Particular attention will be payed to the under wheel arch area.

Prices will be:
    £45 for a saloon car or coupe
    £60 for a van, pickup, people carrier or 4x4

These prices are for the Thurso Wick area. Further a field will attract a reasonable surcharge to cover travel time and mileage

Additional services will include:

Wax protection
    Carpet shampoo or local stain removal
    Leather interior clean and condition

The above prices are for one off work, regular monthly valets, contracts etc. by negotiation.

Small Print

I reserve the right to refuse any job that I feel I cannot do justice to.

Please make sure to remove personal effects and child seats/booster cushions and any debris such as drink cans bottles etc. from the car prior to me starting work.

Thanks for looking.

To book a valet please PM me or contact details:

Ian

01955 600431 Please leave a message and I will call you back.

email: ijmakeadifference@yahoo.co.uk

Oh, a couple of other things;

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Roy at Ecosseautodetailing all the very best in his new life as a potter

If you need your car valeting this side of Xmas please, please let me know ASAP as it is bananas at the moment.

And don't forget my unique motorcycle valeting service!
    Last edited by ducati; 27-Nov-10 at 11:48.