Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: business discussion ????????

Default business discussion ????????

has the business forum been taken over by the news forum ? lots of news no business discussion / your views ?

Oooooooo I see what you mean.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

What do you fancy discussing - I am opening a NEW shop in Wick in January if you are interested!!

aye go on what you gonna be doin i always fancied runnin a shop

The newsbot is designed to lift all of the articles from the business index and post them here for discussion.

If you know of anyone who has more business related news that we are missing out on, perhaps more of the kind of thing that you would like to discuss, then point them in my direction. I'll get their stories for the Business Index and then of course, discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by kimint View Post
    has the business forum been taken over by the news forum ? lots of news no business discussion / your views ?
    I have four self employed jobs (five if you count a temp. one I'm doing just now). I can't do any of them today because of the weather , so, I'm all yours.........