Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing Cat

Default Missing Cat

Missing since Sunday night from Harrow Terrace
    Grey and white Cat called Toby the tip of it's tail is white
    Please contact 07759027543 if found
    Thank you

Hope Toby comes home soon....keep rattling his food box and packets...could he have got closed in somewhere... fingers crossed. x

any news of toby yet
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Default Found cat

Another wee cat has turned up to join the strays who come for their food every night.

It's too dark to see it properly but it's a small cat and looks like a tortie. It's a frightened wee thing.

If you know whose cat this is then please pm me. Just hoping it's not yet another which has been 'dumped'!
    Unfortunately, CP don't have any room and it's such a shame it being out in this cold weather.
    At least it's wee belly will be full and we do have some outside shelters which, hopefully, it will go in.