Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: STEVEN TAYLOR/ musician

bacardibabe Guest

Default STEVEN TAYLOR/ musician

what a great voice this guy has he was playing in the blackstairs on sat night.does he have a cd for sale????please reply if anyone knows.

samcant Guest

Stevie has a cd of his own stuff floating around just now. In fact i may play some of it on me show on the wireless on Mon night.

Ordinarily i would never give a mates number to a total stranger but seeing as you are one of Stevie's new lady-fans i suppose i could send u a private message with his phone number.

bacardibabe Guest

cheers for your help.his sister is going to see if she can get me a copy.was in touch with her today.thanks anyway

I was there too - thought he was excellent

does anyone know when and where he is playing again? i don't manage to see him often but when i do it is always excellent entertainment.
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

bacardibabe Guest

blackstairs in bout 4 wks.thats what his sister told me and shes the roadie!!!!could always fone the stairs and find out!!!he would be brill on stars in their eyes or a similar programme.then all us fans would get the chance to vote for him.