Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: window cleaning

Thumbs up window cleaning

wickblast is branching out into a new line of buisness using a water & resin fed long reach pole method for window cleaning this will allow you to work 24 feet up without using ladders.The trailer will also be equiped with a high presure water & drain jetter so u could get your paths washed as well as your windows cleaned in one go call 01955603454 or 07769954475 or look in business section on the org

Quote Originally Posted by sharona View Post
    rampant rabbit is clearview the window cleaner from thurso .
    Is your man Troy not a window cleaner also going by some of your comments on threads posted here when you and clearview had a fall out .

Quote Originally Posted by sharona View Post
    rampant rabbit is clearview the window cleaner from thurso .
    And Clearview does a Good Job of his windows Fully licensed by Highland Council his contact details are 01847 891625 covers most of Caithness i think and north coast

that post was not put on hear my self and i have say to sorry to wick blast and the people that work for them they have gave me work in the past so i have no problems with the guys
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 25-Nov-10 at 12:47. Reason: spelling mistake

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    wickblast is branching out into a new line of buisness using a water & resin fed long reach pole method for window cleaning this will allow you to work 60 feet up without using ladders.The trailer will also be equiped with a high presure water & drain jetter so u could get your paths washed as well as your windows cleaned in one go call 01955603454 or 07769954475 or look in business section on the org
    it will be up and running 5/12/2010

Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    it will be up and running 5/12/2010
    On my birthday ill drink to that lol