Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Found Jack Russell

Default Found Jack Russell

Hiya

Last night at about 9 pm a gentleman found a young male Jack Russell Dog with a long tail. It was found on the road inbetween Castletown and the Dunnet Bay Caravan Site. He is white with black and brown patches. If you have lost a dog or know someone who has , then please contact Balmore Animal Welfare Centre on 01847861386 Thanks

Default Jack Russell

Hi attidude9464 -
    Any word on the Jack Russell I hope he has been re-united with his owners
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Default Jack Russell

Hiya

I am afraid not the poor little thing is still waiting for his owner to claim him. He is a gorgeous young dog. Hopefully someone somewhere will be missing him. Thanks for your concern

maybe his owner is visiting the dunnet caravan park. might be worth informing the park.

Default Jack Russell

Yes we thought that and we informed the Caravan Park Warden but unfortunately no-one has been looking for him. Lets hope that the owner sees it on here

have the police been notified incase his owners contact them? I do hope he gets back home soon, poor thing.

Unhappy

Aaaawww poor wee thing.

Hope his owner comes forward soon.