Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 1

Default Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 1

Are you ready for the finale? I'm off to watch this on the IMAX Theatre.

Can't wait to see this film.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

I'm taking 4 others down to Vue to get the 9am showing in the morning.
    Can't wait.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Just got back from the Vue. Long ruddy drive and I hate driving in the dark. On the plus side though it was lovely weather all the way home, till we hit Caithness that is!

As for the film.
    Pretty good. As true to the book as all the others with just one minor discrepancy which actually bugged me but hey ho.

Definitely worth a watch and looking forward to seeing it again.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

I think I know what the minor discrepancy is that you're talking about!! I guessed exactly where the film ended, but if I'm right about the discrepancy, that part ruined it!!!

I got the DVD on monday and the film was pretty good but it got a bit boring in some parts and how could they kill off dobby

Yes i agree i cried when dobby died

ahh but dobby dying has made harry potter very angry.. dumbledorf was scary and heartbreaking.. but dobby was harry s friend.. and he will want vengeance now.
    http://itqueries.com/

Well. Thank you, i and others who haven't seen this. Now know what happens to Dobby.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by shazzap View Post
    Well. Thank you, i and others who haven't seen this. Now know what happens to Dobby.
    The book has been out for 4 years now. Also you do not know HOW he died, which is the most important part.

Dobby died because he gets stabbed by a knife but it's still a good film and those who havn't watched it should still get it.
    Can't wait for part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    The book has been out for 4 years now. Also you do not know HOW he died, which is the most important part.
    Not all film scripts follow the written word, so I agree with shazzap, the film is now spoiled as far as I am concerned. Thanks a bunch chirpy chick.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

If you didn't wont to know what happened why did you click on the post? but I havn't given away the whole story that was just one character who died but I can tell you more if you like

Quote Originally Posted by chirpy chick View Post
    If you didn't wont to know what happened why did you click on the post? but I havn't given away the whole story that was just one character who died but I can tell you more if you like
    Most people just put what they rate the film. Not give the story away. Thats why i and others, "click " on the thread.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.