Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Tide, Astronot, Redwall, Sat 19th August

Default Crimson Tide, Astronot, Redwall, Sat 19th August

Should hopefully be a great night... looking forward to it!

Aye, looking forward to hearing yourselves and Redwall.

Hows the new material coming along?

Cheers,

Ewen

Gordons Might Hand And Arm Lmao
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Quote Originally Posted by zebedy
    Gordons Might Hand And Arm Lmao
    nah .... just my abnormal wrist bone ...
    www.pearlofage.com - Timelapse & Cinematography

It's not abnormal, I have one of those wrists too!

New material... well, we're getting there, lots of good ideas flying around, just not got anything in place yet. Next week we're gonna finish something to have ready by saturday. Cheers for asking. Looking forward to hearing some new material from yourselves.

Good stuff,

We've got some new material, quite intense! We're starting to find our sound now which is pleasing.

Ewen

I'm not long home from practise. Started working on some material tonight, but it was just one of those bad practises where nothing was going right.

Thumbs up

i'll be there for sure but in my usuall drunken haze as an old fool once said lol

hey Redwall guitarist here, looking forward to playing alongside astronot and crimson tide. looks like its going to be a good night. Emac just shout when your wantin help setting up etc.

Yus... a rock hero shall be in our presence!

Off to practise I must go. A busy night ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid
    It's not abnormal, I have one of those wrists too!

New material... well, we're getting there, lots of good ideas flying around, just not got anything in place yet. Next week we're gonna finish something to have ready by saturday. Cheers for asking. Looking forward to hearing some new material from yourselves.
    i'm shure that ure wrist is like a tooth pick compared to gordons fence post...
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Quote Originally Posted by killarifts
    i'll be there for sure but in my usuall drunken haze as an old fool once said lol
    Aye, ye might live long enough to be an old fool yourself as you still seem to be a young one.
    Last edited by Gleber2; 10-Aug-06 at 18:58.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by zebedy
    i'm shure that ure wrist is like a tooth pick compared to gordons fence post...
    here bouy!..... ..... where does the fence post come in to it!?lol ..... looks more like a Marlin/Munro hill or something lol !?!

Hi folks,

This gig is open to both adults and children.

Everyone welcome!

Cheers,

K Wishbone

Default Redwood

hey, Chelle (Bassist) for Redwall here. looking forward to hearing Astronot and Crimson Tide. Looks like its gona be a good night!!

Default Redwood

So the gig is now over, Crimson Tide and Atronot were fantastic (as alway), so what was eveyone else's opinion?????

all in all a great night! underestamated the crowd turn-out!!
    really impressed with Astronot and Redwall .... both played excellent!! also was impressed with the crazy moshers (espec on Dreamshy .... a photo on the website) - good to see that you wer'nt all shy; letting loose and having fun, thats the way live music should be!!!keep the energy up!

\m/.

Sorry for the late response. I had a great time last night. I can speak for the other boys by saying that we fully enjoyed playing.

Well done to Redwall who can only improve. A good young band. Crimson Tide put on a great show last night, really enjoyed your set.

Great crowd last night and everyone seems to have enjoyed themselves.

Alrite guys, missed astronots set unfortunately. was VERY impressed with Redwall, a good variety of songs throughout their set. they're gonna be good if they stick together plus they're doing some original stuff too. Would be good to hear them with a second guitarist tho

I know it was CT's gig but i noticed that the majority of the crowd departed after redwalls set .it was a very young crowd in my opinion which meant that the crowd were probably there for redwall.

Dunno what it was like for the rest of CT's set after they played Incubus (I'm one of those fools who does the same as everyone else and goes to the central and skins despite knowing that nothing happens there every weekend!). I noticed though that CT were shouting for people to come back inside during their set, that kinda seemed a bit desperate but its those outside who are missing out, not the band.

I didnt fancy doing any moshing this week, if u seen my shirt after the BIG GIG u would know why!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast