Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: House Concert

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Default House Concert

A night of blues, jazz, rockin, funked up reggaefied tuens with all sorts of influences

featuring drummer Graham Walker, of local upbringing had a lot to do with the music scene in the 60s playing with John Sutherland a lot amongst others. The Jam, & Golemn The Underdog are 2 of many. He now has a session CV that is long to say the least working with the likes of Garry Moore, Bernie Marsden, Mick Abrahams & lately with Gabriella Chilme

Graham will be joined by Rob Manson of local stock played in local bands in the 60s on the bass. The Aktual Facts & Gully Foyle are 2 that I know of. His last Pro job was with the late great Desmond Decker

I will be fronting things on guitar & sometimes may approach a microphone...

god willing we may have Fats on the other hand we may not

Friday 26th
    doors at 7:30pm for 8 KO
    at the lighthouse

anybody interested please send me a PM

We have a few empty seats left if anyone is interested. Should be a great night.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Sounds a great night...looking forward to it....Good luck John.

Final line up contains Suhr Dougie Shearer and Aaron Stevens on guest guitar, Leslie Hibbert on congas, Mike Simpson(perhaps)on bass, Rob Manson on bass, Graham Walker on drums and, by the good grace of the judge, myself on guitar etc. Of course Isaac will be there.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!