Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help save Lennox

Default Help save Lennox

http://www.savelennox.co.uk/

Please help this lovely doggy, he does not deserve being taken from his family.

done, made my complaint.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

I couldn't read it.

Got about 2 sentences in and my eyes went funny, hate the background, makes it unreadable if you suffer from migraine.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Try selecting the text and you get a white background, Changi.
    Seems to me that the council are not wanting to admit a mistake and the family and dog are paying for it.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

I've signed the petition and shared this on Facebook and Twitter.

Lennox should have never have been taken away and, as _Ju_ rightly says, the council don't want to admit they made a mistake.
    Here's hoping when they see so many people are supporting the family that they will let him go.

teeny just cant sem to open link up,it just keeps timing out on me.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Cuddlepop if the link is not working for you please google save lennox and it will give you a link.
    Thanks Liz and Ju....please pass this onto as many folks as you know and help get this poor lad back home....Belfast City Council are going to have to admit their dreadful mistake....bunch of Liggs.

Default lennox

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I've signed the petition and shared this on Facebook and Twitter.

Lennox should have never have been taken away and, as _Ju_ rightly says, the council don't want to admit they made a mistake.
    Here's hoping when they see so many people are supporting the family that they will let him go.

Liz could you tell me how to share this on facebook please
    signed the petitiontoo such a shame hope they save him

Quote Originally Posted by K.B View Post
    Liz could you tell me how to share this on facebook please
    signed the petitiontoo such a shame hope they save him
    If I remember rightly once you signed the petition
    http://www.change.org/petitions/view/bring_lennox_home it gave you the option to share it on Facebook and Twitter.

If this doesn't work get back to me.

Signed and sent e mails to all those on list as requested.

OMG Teenybash that photo is absolutely heartbreaking!

Surely to goodness Belfast City Council will release Lennox when they see how incensed people are?!!!

Liz it is breaking my heart to see this this poor soul. I am wondering where the USPCA are in all of this and will certainly be contacting them....they know me of old....Sending links to everyone including America, Canada and Netherland....please everyone do the same. This poor boy needs to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    Liz it is breaking my heart to see this this poor soul. I am wondering where the USPCA are in all of this and will certainly be contacting them....they know me of old....Sending links to everyone including America, Canada and Netherland....please everyone do the same. This poor boy needs to go home.
    Oh that's a good idea Teenybash and I will do the same. It is an outrage that Lennox has been taken from his loving family to live in such awful conditions!

I've found USPCA on Twitter and have sent them a message via this so others can see it as well.

Will let you know what they say.

Glad to say support for Lennox has gone global.

http://paolaghidotti.webs.com/apps/b...44-save-lennox

I have tweeted some animal loving celebs via twitter so really hope they will support this cause.

Brilliant Liz....I contacted David Wilson of the USPCA and he sent me a copy of a newpaper article he wrote re Lennox. NI Assembly is very different to here and why they have adopted their draconian attitude tells the world exactly what they are.
    The whole world is involved in trying to free this wee chap.....Northern Ireland be ashamed of yourself and as for Yolanda Elwood who is in charge of the Dog Warden Dept..........Nuf said

They do indeed have a very draconian attitude and really glad I don't live there!

They could do with having a dog warden who loves animals like our very own Moptop.

I truly hope that all this publicity will shame them into releasing poor Lennox!

If anyone would like to vent their spleen against the actions of Belfast Dog Warden Dept here is the email address.
    dogwardens@belfastcity.gov.uk

I hope they are inundated with emails.

I made a complaint to the dog warden via the Belfast City council website.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast