Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sheila Fleet

Default Sheila Fleet

I know this is a bit late but...
    Went to the meet the designer day today at JOG.
    She was really nice and could custom make earrings for me.
    I liked the enamelling but cant wear silver earings (and cant justify the cost of 18carat ones)...so getting a pair made with gold posts on them!
    Well worth a look next time she is there!

her work is beautiful!
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....

I was delighted because she took away my necklace to be fixed (I lost the dangly bead from it).
    And could make earrings in the silver design I liked but with gold posts as I cannot wear silver earrings normally.
    And you can get pieces custom enamelled too so you can get a piece unique to you!
    Not normally a service you get!
    Well appreciated.
    Last edited by Dadie; 08-Nov-10 at 12:01.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    I was delighted because she took away my necklace to be fixed (I lost the dangly bead from it).
    And could make earrings in the silver design I liked but with gold posts as I cannot wear silver earrings normally.
    And you can get pieces custom enamelled too so you can get a piece unique to you!
    Not normally a service you get!
    Well appreciated.
    Hi, - wow, that's a very useful piece of information; we've stocked Sheila's jewellery for many years now and she's never let slip that you can put gold posts onto silver earrings - or that she would enamel pieces for you! I thank you for putting this information here because it opens up another line of sales for us!

Margaret

Glad I was of help!
    Its not easy having "expensive ears" where any type of costume jewellery irritates them!

I have that problem too Dadie, went so far as to buy a cheep pair of plastic earrings, thinking it was the silver and gold, but they irritated too.

A very generous friend once lent me a pair of platinum earrings, they are great if you have the money.

Roll on a lottery win.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.