Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: a great experience

Default a great experience

I was away at a 4 day photography workshop a couple of weeks ago and our tutors for 3 of the days were masters in their fields, Gordon McGowan & Crash Taylor both fabulous wedding photographers with differing styles and Annabel Williams a fantastic portrait photographer.

what an experience it was to be able to meet such creative, talented photographers and for them to impart their knowledge to us.

Gordon is a master at posing and below are some photos which he set up for us to photograph

Last edited by dragonfly; 04-Nov-10 at 23:17.

Crash has to be one of the coolest guys ever! so enthusiastic about his photography he oozed charisma and its no wonder his clientele are paying big bucks for him to photograph their weddings

Last edited by dragonfly; 04-Nov-10 at 23:18.

and finally Annabel Williams who I have admired for some time, makes photography simplistic and easy to understand (which suits me!)

Last edited by dragonfly; 04-Nov-10 at 23:20.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and a great deal of learning took place, lovely shots.

Nice photos, naturalistic and interesting poses!
    dafsorkneybirding.blogspot.com