Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Burkes Garage

Default Burkes Garage

Just been there for the car's MOT. Very good service, friendly people. Nice cup of coffee, not out of a machine.

Maybe by views are biased as the car passed.

I allways Get my Mot at Richards Garage very helpful staff and they can doRepairs for you also .I think Burke only does MOT Testing No Repairs.
    Richards are also cheaper for a Test.
    Richards are going to do motorbike testing and maybe class seven Tests soon.
    Last edited by bridgeend; 26-Oct-10 at 09:29.

I get my MOT in Wick at McConechys. It's cheaper than Richards and always passes (eventually)

john is a genuine guy, we get on great with him and he's always ready to help or advise
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by gerry4 View Post
    Very good service,
    When I said 'Service' i did not mean car service but customer service which I set large store by.
    You are right they only do MOT's.

Cost is important but how you are treated and the job they do is more important.

[quote=ducati;777369]I get my MOT in Wick at McConechys. It's cheaper than Richards and always passes (eventually) [/quote

I think that John from Burke Motors used to work for McConnechy's until fairly recently so it was probably him that did all your MOTs.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgeend View Post
    I allways Get my Mot at Richards Garage very helpful staff and they can doRepairs for you also .I think Burke only does MOT Testing No Repairs.
    Richards are also cheaper for a Test.
    Richards are going to do motorbike testing and maybe class seven Tests soon.
    if i was geting my motorbike tested i would prefer getting it done by someone that works on motorbikes everyday than car garage.