Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiona Polson`s delightful goodies

Fiona is becoming so popular with all her goodies I reckon she will need to expand from her kitchen into a new building.Best thing she ever did was branching out on her own, although I miss her goodies in Wickers World, she is now able to produce a much larger selection.

It's great to see tasty fresh locally made produce in the shops. . . Good stuff!

All of Fiona's goodies are delicious - no good for dieting tho!!!

The sticky toffee pudding is my kids favourite and easily serves 4 people as a pudding.

I would highly recommend the Cullen Skink, Coleslaw and her Macaroni Cheese is the best ever!!

Keep up the good work Fiona - you have a growing fan base and so glad you gave up Scottish Slimmers to cook LOL!!!!!!

I've heard her sweets are VERY sweet - so I really must make an effort to try them

Does Anyone Know If She Is Selling In Wick?

Not sure about Wick, but phone Fiona or send her an email to enquire. Details in original post.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Quote Originally Posted by nancypotter45 View Post
    Does Anyone Know If She Is Selling In Wick?
    Don,t know if any shops in Wick stock her goodies but all you need to is phone her your order and she will deliver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12