Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Jokes Forum

Default Jokes Forum

Hey why is there no jokes forum despite there beng an option for it under Forums???

Surely we could russtle up enough humour between us to warrant a jokes forum?

Hey the BBC manage to broadcast theirs all day under the guise of real life!!

aye niell how about a jokes forum ??

We used to have one 'cause I was in a joke telling phase ages ago and was blocking up the general forum methinks... oops! lol. At any rate, one day, I logged on and it was... gone!

Will it be returning from the bahamas any time soon?

tides of pentland firth Guest

Default A gorrila and a bar

Here is the best joke i ever heard. It was probably just the person telling it that was funny. See wat you think:

A gorrila walks into a bar one day. He goes up to the barman and askes for a pint. The barman get worried so he says to the gorilla, "I'll be back in a minuit", and he runs up the stairs to his boss. "Boss. A gorrilla has just come in and he wants a pint". The Boss says, "Well charge him £23 for the pint". So the barman goes back down the stairs and gives the gorilla his pint and charges him £23. Now the barman and the gorrilla are talking, "We don't get many gorillas' in here" and the gorrila says, "Not with prices like those you wont.

Bad Dum Dum Tchsh!