Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ross Noble and Colin Campbell

Northern-Monkey Guest

Default Ross Noble and Colin Campbell

Two quick questions for people in the know.

Is anyone on these forums going to see Ross Noble in Thurso on the 13th August? I've got my ticket but I'm not too sure how popular this is going to be.

And

Does anyone know if the first 6 volumes of Colin Campbells Local radio show are available on CD? I know they were/are on tape but was kind of hoping that they had been reissued. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Any help on the CC issue or opinions on the boy Noble would be most welcome.

try the Thurso Music Shop

Northern-Monkey Guest

thanks Mr PC

as I don't stay locally that hadn't crossed my mind...

I'll give them a go.

I think it'll be brilliant Ross Noble is really funny but i willna be home for it!

Default Re: Ross Noble and Colin Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Northern-Monkey
    Two quick questions for people in the know.

Is anyone on these forums going to see Ross Noble in Thurso on the 13th August? I've got my ticket but I'm not too sure how popular this is going to be.

And

Does anyone know if the first 6 volumes of Colin Campbells Local radio show are available on CD? I know they were/are on tape but was kind of hoping that they had been reissued. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Any help on the CC issue or opinions on the boy Noble would be most welcome.
    is Ross Noble the same as Colin Campbell ??