Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D.E Shoe Shop

Apologies to Trix maybe I was a bit nasty didn't mean to be. It's like text speak though. Speak it by all means but the written language is the written language, when someone posts that stuff or text speak it automatically causes me to question their intelligence. It probably takes more intelligence to post the wicker 'speik' authentically than normally English but I find it painful to read.

Quote Originally Posted by pentlander View Post
    when someone posts that stuff or text speak it automatically causes me to question their intelligence.
    That's funny, when someone asks someone if they're retarded it automatically causes me to question their intelligence.

Default DE Thurso

I have always found Jill and her team to be pleasant at all times.

I wouldnt go anywhere else.

I have to say I have always found the staff pleasant and helpful and they have stretched leather shoes on one occasion for my husband. and judging by the posts that seems to be most peoples experience of this shop.

We all have good days and bad and on the whole if most of your experiences have been positive then dont judge them too harshly on one occasion when you feel it has not gone how you would have liked.

Its a fine balance between helping the customer and being too pushy for a sale, I know I worked as a sales assistant for years.

As for chatting amongst themselves, a simple excuse me I'm sure would have brought them over to you to offer help and advice.

Just to set the record straight one of my children does work in DEs Wick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12