Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Caithness Talent

Thumbs up Caithness Talent

OK. Is there some new definition of 'talent' these days that somehow completely reverses the previous definition? I do wish they'd leave the English language in peace.

Oh, and your music is over-processed (mainly because you couldn't hold a tune in a bucket if you tried) clichéd rubbish. It's like it's 1994 all over again.

Anyway, nice to see that the Wick hippity-hoppity scene is as vibrant and fresh as ever.
    Last edited by Metalattakk; 10-Oct-10 at 04:16.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    OK. Is there some new definition of 'talent' these days that somehow completely reverses the previous definition? I do wish they'd leave the English language in peace.

Oh, and your music is over-processed (mainly because you couldn't hold a tune in a bucket if you tried) clichéd rubbish. It's like it's 1994 all over again.

Anyway, nice to see that the Wick hippity-hoppity scene is as vibrant and fresh as ever.
    ok over processed? um i dont think so i think you need to go to music production class learn about what your talking about. rock hasent been over processed ? even tho it was out since um 1940? lmao This is funny cliched rubbish when you know what your talkin about then you can leave a opinion..i dont care how many years you have strummed a geeeetar lol
    ....... diffrence between us and them is we write our own music no covers our myspaces have millions of hits has yours? do you even no what a myspace is? have u moved out of the stone age yet?
    hippity hoppity? seriously? this is the mentality im dealing with? lol
    tell you what im going to do...to make your night...im going to let you finish this conversation..because at the end of the day We Are Going Places and your opinion means hmm less than 0? to us so enjoy your 5 mins of FAME lmao

lmao, I've never heard any rock music from the 1940s.

You needing a sound man for when you guys go on tour?

Quote Originally Posted by BigKev View Post
    You needing a sound man for when you guys go on tour?
    Can't wait to see how you'll mic up the drums.

Tell you what though, the drummer's the most talented out of the lot of them.

You are obviously nitpicking and are typically small-minded and sarcastic like half the posters on here. I suppose the only talent in your opinion is whoever NME and Q Magazine tell you is "in" for the month? Take your eye-rolling smilies and stick them, I can't be bothered with people who are music snobs with their little opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHero View Post
    NME and Q Magazine
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHero View Post
    I can't be bothered with people who are music snobs with their little opinions.
    Nice 'little opinion' you have there.

Can't wait to see how you'll mic up the drums.

Tell you what though, the drummer's the most talented out of the lot of them.
    Well obviously, there will be as many mics as there are voices, but with no instruments to do it will be simple mix!

Wow man, this is really talented stuff! Forget what others are saying, I think you really are bringing something new to Hip Hop, and modern music in general!

You're definately going places bro, keep it up..... Dr. 50 Snoop Cent Eminem Dre will be on the phone to you boys in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay777 View Post
    Wow man, this is really talented stuff! Forget what others are saying, I think you really are bringing something new to Hip Hop, and modern music in general!

You're definately going places bro, keep it up..... Dr. 50 Snoop Cent Eminem Dre will be on the phone to you boys in no time!
    thanks we are trying...just to make a change in wick show people we are diffrent
    im done replying to the people who dont know what there talkin about

we appreciate all kind replies

lol at dr dre n 50 cent funny thing about rap i barely listen to it only our own music we dont wanna be infulenced by anyone apart from us