Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking For Yoga, Pilates, Kick boxing, Fitness Classes in Thurso

Post Looking For Yoga, Pilates, Kick boxing, Fitness Classes in Thurso

I'm a 19 year old lass looking to try and get my fitness back up i like to run and love yoga, is there any classes in thurso that fit this? and also is there any kick boxing/boxing classes or fitness classes to help tone/lose weight.

I have CMD Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, but they are down in Dunbeath. Have a few regulars who come from Thurso / Wick and as far as Inverness to train.

Hoping to locate somewhere in Thurso for a full time training venue and Personal Training / Sports Therapy centre, but so far been unsuccessful.

You can find details of what i teach over at www.crazymonkeyscotland.com
    Andrew Usher
    Partner / Practice Manager
    Dunbeath Surgery
    dunbeathsurgery.co.uk

What night is this available and how much per session,it's seems something I would enjoy can u start at beginner level?

Quote Originally Posted by LB11 View Post
    What night is this available and how much per session,it's seems something I would enjoy can u start at beginner level?
    Ive sent you a Private Message. Class is normally a Wednesday, and the odd Sunday afternoon. Classes are usually no bigger than 10 people, to allow for good one to one and coaching etc. Usually i give beginners an introduction class to allow them to see how they get on and to experience the CMD way. Class covers CMD boxing and kickboxing, the clinch range, and the ground, which is primarily brazilian jiu jitsu.

My coach will be back over from South Africa next year, Rodney is the founder of the system, a Rigan Machado, 2nd degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and also one of the few people to be awarded to teach the fairtex style of Muay Thai.

Not everyone gets to train, i am selective in who gets to train with us etc. Classes are very laid back, contain a lot of prehab training, as i am a big believer that training should be beneficial to your day to day life, so i do a lot of functional fitness and appropriate stretching, and also some sports therapy for those who need it. I have provided my contact details in the private message i have sent to you.

Andrew.
    Andrew Usher
    Partner / Practice Manager
    Dunbeath Surgery
    dunbeathsurgery.co.uk

they hold some classes at mey hall,not sure what but think there is a yoga class and kok suoll (if thats how u spell it!!)