Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **** warning to all horse owners ****

This is a really sad thing to do,targeting horses,as stated above i hope a horse kick's out at these thieves rite where it hurts

It makes an enjoyable pass time into a nightmare as you are constantly worrying if your animals are going to be in the field when you look out or go see them, hope they get stopped very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aurora32 View Post
    It makes an enjoyable pass time into a nightmare as you are constantly worrying if your animals are going to be in the field when you look out or go see them, hope they get stopped very soon.
    Eaxactly. I'm sure many people wouldn't agree but to me it'd be like having a bairn stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by summer View Post
    Eaxactly. I'm sure many people wouldn't agree but to me it'd be like having a bairn stolen.
    Was going to put in my post its like worrying about a member of the family all the time but thought people wouldnt understand, but its clear there is more than just me that feels this way and the longer you have a horse the bigger part of your life and family it gets and the worse it it and more you worry.

Quote Originally Posted by summer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora32 View Post
    Was going to put in my post its like worrying about a member of the family all the time but thought people wouldnt understand, but its clear there is more than just me that feels this way and the longer you have a horse the bigger part of your life and family it gets and the worse it it and more you worry.
    Of course I understand that your horses are your bairns!!!

I feel so sorry for all horse owners right now as I know how worried I would be.

Really, really hope that these horrible people (can't call them what I want to as will be banned) are either caught soon or just go away.

I heard at the weekend that it was a three men in a large white van that was being used, not a lorry or box. Not sure if this is true but apparently they were spotted travelling up and down the road. Just something to watch out for if it is true.

What a deplorable thing to do! I hope these scoundrels are caught and get a meaningful sentence.

Pity no one got the reg number, but it's a good clue what to watch out for.

Gosh I have never heard of that before! I do hope they don't get anywhere with this.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12