Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: new takeaway in thurso

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Logical View Post
    Unfortunately, even though I usually have a strong stomach, after eating a kebab from here I was left with a sore stomach and feeling very ill for 2 days
    Was that from the curry King?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybiscuits03 View Post
    Was that from the curry King?
    Unfortunately so.
    Everyday above ground is a good day

have ate there a few times now and i think the people who work there are nice & the food is very good too

im a bit dubious to try as Shelina are sooo good (muching a curry!) Dont wanna try and be dissappointed if not up to standard!
    My OH has worked all over GB and has said the Donner in Shelina is some of the best he's had.....Hopefully they have the same supplier in the C.K being in the same area.....anyone had a chicken kebab? Is it tikka or off a leg?

Default doner kebab !!

myself and my husband tried the doner kebab in the shelina spice and was very dissapointed. hardly any taste . maybe we got them on a bad day ......

We've rarely if ever had a prob with Shelina Spice and we've been going there for about 4 years at least once a week.....I think my family keep the place open!
    Give it another try for the kebabs - must have been having an off day! Saying that not everyone likes the same thing.
    My OH was lucky enough to grow up close enough to get curry and kebabs from the curry mile.........and we both agree that Shelina is on par with some of the award winning restaurants.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybiscuits03 View Post
    We've rarely if ever had a prob with Shelina Spice and we've been going there for about 4 years at least once a week.....I think my family keep the place open!
    Give it another try for the kebabs - must have been having an off day! Saying that not everyone likes the same thing.
    My OH was lucky enough to grow up close enough to get curry and kebabs from the curry mile.........and we both agree that Shelina is on par with some of the award winning restaurants.
    are you mad u must have very poor taste buds