Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Moths of Caithness web site

Default Moths of Caithness web site

The Moths of Caithness web site is now up and running at www.caithnessmoths.org.uk

Pterodroma

Well done, good to see the site up and running.

Nice one Pterodroma, long overdue but well worth the wait. Now when's the book coming out.

nirofo.

Exelent site!! well done for getting it up and running.

Looks like it will be an exellent resource for everybody to use!!

I wish the mothy folks would do some thing like it over here instead of wraping it all up in secrecy and keeping it to their selfs!!
    dafsorkneybirding.blogspot.com

Thanks Guys for your kind comments.

I have added a section listing the moth species recorded month by month and new pages giving info about recent catches and photos required.

I will tackle the micro moth records next and then think about doing something for caterpillars.

Pterodroma

Excellent site Neil, well done.
    Latest Lifer: #4164 - Madagascar Rail (Rallus madagascariensis) - Mantadia, Madagascar (09/10/10)

Many thanks Iain

You are leaving me behind in the birds life list! My next two trips chasing island endemics in Tasmania and Jamaica should produce some special birds but not in the numbers to make a big impression on your lead. Must go to Colombia!