Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: my partner is a fussy eater

Cool my partner is a fussy eater

hiya just wondering has anybody got any recipes for dinner/tea that doesnt include any veg especially onions! as my partner is so fussy he doesnt like any veg at all i have to use onion powder tho, and i just seem to be cooking the same things and would like to try making different things

Hubby was the same when we first got together, I just fed him what he was used to, but made myself some quite interesting meals.

I didn't offer him any of mine but after time he started trying it, 10yrs down the line he eats just about everything.

Its worth a try and its less stressfull.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    Hubby was the same when we first got together, I just fed him what he was used to, but made myself some quite interesting meals.

I didn't offer him any of mine but after time he started trying it, 10yrs down the line he eats just about everything.

Its worth a try and its less stressfull.
    I can vouch for that, Changi, he is one of the beegest scranners I have ever met, and his laddie takes after him
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

My son-in-law never eats ANY fruit or veg. Not even as a kid. When they first got married my daughter used to puree the veg to make gravy. 12 years down the line she still does it, and he doesn't even know!
    Snowmen fall from the sky unassembled!

Cook yourself nice meals at least half of the time.
    If he wont try it...he can have a sandwich or make his own or can pick the veg out himself!
    If he trys and likes ..good..if he trys and doesnt like it he makes his own.
    He wont starve but might broaden his tastes
    (My hubbys sis told me that he didnt like mac cheese, but as he had been eating it for 3 years by this time without complaining...it stayed on the menu!)

Talking

hey all finally got him to eat carrots but also caught him giving the to the bairn lol

Great!
    Some progress
    Have you been making yourself some exciting meals?
    I can just see you with a star chart for him next to the bairns one though

yip him and the bairn with a star chart, ye been making diffrent things for my self hes tried a few but never ate it

Well at least he will try it!
    Thats half the battle...