Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Film Quiz

lois17 Guest

Default Film Quiz

Recently I entered one of the 50p quizzes you see lying around in local shops, newsagents etc. This one was a 'Film Titles' quiz, and altho my work pals and I were unable to get two of the answers, we duly sent off our entry. I also sent a SAE to receive the answers, but alas I have had nothing back. My failing memory tells me that it was a lady in Bower who was organising this quiz, but I cannot remember which club or cause this fundraiser was for. It was to an address in Bower that I sent my entry form, and SAE, and I know that June 7th was the closing date. Can anybody throw any light on this quiz? or more importantly, supply me with the answers! I had friends nationwide helping me to work out some of the clues, and would dearly love to find out all the correct answers!

Anonymous Guest

mabee if you post up the questions, we can give you the answers

lois17 Guest

Default Film quiz

Thanks...and a good idea, but the questions are all on the entry form I submitted! I certainly can't remember all of them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niall Fernie
    mabee if you post up the questions, we can give you the answers
    i think he means the ones you did not get ??

lois17 Guest

Default Film Quiz

OK then...the two that had us stumped.......remember this is just a clue for a film title....1) Orphan American Lobby and 2) Alan Price.
    Thats all! Good luck!

Default Re: Film Quiz

Quote Originally Posted by lois17
    OK then...the two that had us stumped.......remember this is just a clue for a film title....1) Orphan American Lobby and 2) Alan Price.
    Thats all! Good luck!
    1 Annie Hall

I must have seen this before as I knew the answer instantly

David Swanson

DS you are a sad case!! 1977, you'd have been in nappies then!!

Wasn't Alan Price in a film called Alfie Darling?