Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Viking motors - excellent service - great prices

Default Viking motors - excellent service - great prices

Just a short note to say a big thank you to Paula (Tugmistress) and Michael at Viking Motors they have just carried out work on my car for an MOT which I was quoted over £500 for elsewhere for the princely sum of £162, and I cannot fault anything they have done. (Four hours labour quoted elsewhere actually completed in 2! and a much better hourly rate.)

Thanks guys, you work has saved the holiday we have been planning down to Cornwall, which looked in jeapordy due to the amount we thought we were going to have to pay out.
    The box said, "Requires Windows XP or better"...

... so I installed Ubuntu!

That sounds like a really good deal Nick. Hope the holidays goes well and no motoring nightmares. Good garages are like gold-dust....... and should be treasured.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Glad to help Nick, hope the holiday goes well and you all have a great time
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Default garage

were about is this garage

Ormlie, up by the taxi office
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Easiest description is turn up opposite the college past all star factory (or what's left of it) then on your right we are next door to home aid through the black gates if you have sat nav the post code is KW14 7QU
    www.tugmistress.co.uk