Plain and simple chat going on in the chatroom
I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore
... if the cap fits golach .......
Everyone's a critic ...............
Just say something Golach - nice to hear u again!
Does no-one here use voice chat instead of the rather slow and tedious text variety?
Compared to the quick fire banter in Orkney and Caithness in the 1980's on ye olde CB, text chatting seems so slow....
- Someone types something
- Nothing happens whilst others read it
- Nothing happens whilst someone types a reply
- Nothing happens again whilst everyone reads it
- 2 folk type a similar answer, as neither realised the other was in the process of replying
- Repeat from the top until bored
Its like having a conversation by SMS - 2 hours go by and you have exchanged the same information as you could have in 1 minute by phoning them up!
Maybe that explains why the text chat room always seems to be empty, and why folk often complain it is so!
Maybe time to replace it with a VOIP Chatroom? Voxli for example?